CICS Basil (K-8)
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Reading
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Math
CICS Basil Callouts
- Longer school day and school year, providing more time to focus on academic achievement
- High value placed on student character development and school virtues of respect, diligence, perseverance, compassion, integrity, and grit.
- The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) measures the percent of individual students
meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets based on normative data.
- NWEA measures of 50-70% of students meeting their individual growth targets are considered above average
- NWEA measures greater than 70% of students meeting their individual growth target are considered exemplary
- Growth index measures the amount of points on NWEA’s scale in which a student or group
is above or below typical growth.
Contribute to CICS
Location and Contact
1816 West Garfield BLVD
Phone: 1 773-778-9455
Elizabeth Teiche (K-4)
Deborah Persson (5-8)