CICS Bucktown (K-8)
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Reading
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Math
CICS Bucktown Callouts
- The mission at CICS Bucktown is to inspire and support each child’s physical, social, emotional, and academic learning for success at school and beyond using a personalized learning approach.
- Named an 'Exceptional' School by the Northwest Evaluation Association
- The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) measures the percent of individual students
meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets based on normative data.
- NWEA measures of 50-70% of students meeting their individual growth targets are considered above average
- NWEA measures greater than 70% of students meeting their individual growth target are considered exemplary
- Growth index measures the amount of points on NWEA’s scale in which a student or group
is above or below typical growth.
Location and Contact
2235 N Hamilton Road
Interim Director: Scott Frauenheim