CICS Longwood (3-12)
CICS Longwood Callouts
- Longwood will provide students with the necessary tools and skills needed to develop superior levels of achievement. We strive for academic, social and physical excellence by providing a quality and challenging curriculum. We promote positive moral and social values, foster an atmosphere of self-discipline in a safe learning environment, and maximize individual productivity to meet the needs of a changing global society. CICS Longwood students will be able to maximize their potential for successfully actualizing their goals with confidence and intrinsic motivation, thereby enabling each student to become a lifelong learner and strong functional contributor to their local community as well as their global community.
- The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) measures the percent of individual students
meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets based on normative data.
- NWEA measures of 50-70% of students meeting their individual growth targets are considered above average
- NWEA measures greater than 70% of students meeting their individual growth target are considered exemplary
- Growth index measures the amount of points on NWEA’s scale in which a student or group
is above or below typical growth.
Location and Contact
1309 W. 95th St
Phone: 1 773-238-5330
Director: Kenyatta Stansberry