CICS Loomis Primary (K-2)
CICS Loomis Primary Callouts
- CICS-Loomis Primary Academy will collaborate with families and the community to pave the road for our children to become cooperative learners, critical thinkers, and strong leaders who will positively affect the world around them.
- The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) measures the percent of individual students
meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets based on normative data.
- NWEA measures of 50-70% of students meeting their individual growth targets are considered above average
- NWEA measures greater than 70% of students meeting their individual growth target are considered exemplary
- Growth index measures the amount of points on NWEA’s scale in which a student or group
is above or below typical growth.
Location and Contact
CICS Loomis Primary
9535 S. Loomis St.
Director: Lindsey Girard