CICS Prairie (K-8)
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Reading
Students Meeting or Exceeding NWEA Growth Target, Math
CICS Prarie Callouts
- The mission of CICS Prairie, in partnership with our families and community, is to provide an innovative and personalized learning environment which will prepare our students for academic success and the ability to adapt and flourish in a changing global society.
- The Northwest Evaluation Association (NWEA) measures the percent of individual students
meeting and/or exceeding set growth targets based on normative data.
- NWEA measures of 50-70% of students meeting their individual growth targets are considered above average
- NWEA measures greater than 70% of students meeting their individual growth target are considered exemplary
- Growth index measures the amount of points on NWEA’s scale in which a student or group
is above or below typical growth.
Contribute to CICS
Location and Contact
11530 S. Prairie Ave
Phone: 1 773-928-0480
Directors: April Shaw