CICS Code of Conduct
2015-2016 Code of Conduct
CICS Anti-Bullying Policy
Family and Student Charter School Advocacy
Please select here for more information about how you can become a charter school advocate.
School Management Organizations (SMOs)
- ChicagoQuest (ChicagoQuest - serving ChicagoQuest)
- Civitas Schools (Civitas - serving Northtown Academy, Ralph Ellison, Wrightwood)
- Distinctive Schools (Distinctive Schools - serving Bucktown, Irving Park, Prairie, West Belden, Jackson)
- Charter Schools USA (CSUSA - serving Longwood, Loomis, Larry Hawkins, Lloyd Bond)
- Victory Education Partners (Victory - serving Avalon, Basil, Washington Park)
College Application Resources
Preparing Your Child:
High School & Beyond
- Eighth-grade graduates are encouraged to apply to both CICS high schools and selective-enrollment high schools in the city. Ask your child's counselor for further guidance.
- High school seniors are encouraged to apply to at least three post-secondary schools. Ask your child's counselor for further guidance.