The mission of CICS ChicagoQuestis to engage, challenge, and prepare all of our students to be activist within their communities and the world as problem-solvers, designers, critical-thinkers and innovators.
- To support the advancement of this mission, ChicagoQuest Schools and its employees are committed to:
- Keeping students and their learning at the center of all of our decisions
- Creating and sustaining an environment that supports risk-taking and learning from “failure”
- Holding high expectations for all members of the community
- Holding a high rigorous bar for our scholars and ourselves
- Making our practices public for the purposes of improvement and sharing
- Keeping data on the progress of our scholars and using it to guide instruction